molded pulp egg carton: 100% cellulose, 100% biodegradable
I delivered Round 2 of our petition [Ban the Use of Plastic Packaging for Organic Produce] on April 14th, 2016 to the NOSB. Here is the link to my comment & proposal accompanying the delivery.
We reached our temporary goal of 10,000 signatures for the Spring meeting which will take place at the end of April - hurray!!
The Bare Necessities
NOSB spring meeting page, if you'd like to attend in person in Washington, DC, April 25-27, 2016.
Note: huge heartfelt thank yous to the amazing ladies below - without them this petition wouldn't have the size it has today!
In alphabetical order:
- Ariana, creator of Paris to Go
- Bea, creator of Zero Waste Home
- Beth, creator of My Plastic Free Life
- Elizabeth, editorial director of the Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Inge, creator of Gruenish and the Zero Waste Blogger Network
- Lauren, creator of Trash is for Tossers